24 March, 2019
Endometriosis: Overcoming Challenges, Optimising Care
Audio Visual Rm, National Library, Port of Spain, Trinidad
Dear nurses, friends & well wishers,
We are ecstatic to invite you to this new dawn in endometriosis patient care management in T&T. On behalf of the Trinidad & Tobago Endometriosis Association, please join us at the 1st Nurses Seminar on Endometriosis on Sunday 24 March, 2019, 9am-3pm, at the Audio-Visual Room, National Library, Port of Spain.
Themed Endometriosis: Overcoming Challenges, Optimising Care, this pioneering seminar will expose local nurses to aspects of 21st century endometriosis patient care management. It will feature a number of presenters from an array of interrelated patient care management fields who will be well equipped to address all your questions. We are elated to convene this meeting in Port of Spain.
This event will be held under the patronage of Former First Lady Mrs Zalayhar Hassanali.
We look forward to meeting and greeting you at the seminar.
Founder & President
TOPICS AND PRESENTERS
Understanding Endometriosis: 21st Century Perspective
1. Reconceptualisation: Endometriosis, Surgery & a Multidisciplinary Approach
- Dr. Brian Brady -
2. A Case Study: Endometriosis, Surgery & Bowel Involvement
- Dr. Amrit Rambhajan -
3. Painful but True: Endometriosis, Infertility & Assisted Reproductive Technology
Managing the Symptoms: Complementary Approaches
1. A Wellness Approach: Endometriosis & Coping with Stress
- Dr. E. Monica Davis -
2. Obscurity to Popularity: Pelvic Physiotherapy & Reducing Endometriosis-Related Pain
- Ms. Joanna Landreth-Smith, LPT -
3. Eat Well to Keep Well: Reducing Inflammation & Managing Endometriosis-Related Pain
- Ms. Fadwa Abdul-Ghafur Lett, RD -
Bridging the Gap: Nurse-Patient Relationship
1. A Personal Account: Nurses, Compassion & Overcoming my Darkest Hour
- Ms. Nikki Crosby -
2. Nurses, the Next Generation: Endometriosis, the Curriculum & Patient Care Management
- Ms. Marcia Rollock, RN, LM -
3. Bringing it together: Endometriosis, Patient Care Management & Role of the Nurse
- Ms. Madixia Broomes, RN, LM -
Sterling John, LLB, LPC, LLM
Steve Maximay, BSc, MPhil
Karen Hinkson, PRO, TTEA
NOTE: Registration on the morning of the seminar begins at 8:30am.
OVERCOMING CHALLENGES, OPTIMISING CARE
SUNDAY 24 MARCH, 2019 | AUDIO -VISUAL RM, NATIONAL LIBRARY, PORT OF SPAIN
Refreshments (coffee/tea) | Lunch | Goodie Bag
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Thank you for your interest in our 1st nurses seminar on endometriosis. Online registration for this event is now closed. Please contact Abeesha Toussaint at (1868)-720-3560 or about possible registration on the day of the event.
ENDOMETRIOSIS: OVERCOMING CHALLENGES, OPTIMISING CARE